Timberlake Trails Community
Timberlake Trails is a Denton County, Texas community located in Pilot Point Texas. Our community is comprised of 64 lots. Timberlake Trails is adjacent to the Isle Du' Bois Branch of the Lake Ray Robert's State Park. The park is open year round and available for camping, boating, fishing, swimming, and horseback riding.
- 2 to 5 Acre Lots
- Two Private Gated Entrances
- Common Area with a Large Covered Horse Arena
- Family Area/Pavillion and Jungle Gym
- Direct Access to State Park Trail System
- 15 minutes to I-35
- 20 minutes from the US 380 Highway
- Wildlife Management plan in place to preserve nature; much lower tax rate due to wildlife exemption
Timberlake Trails Schools
Timberlake Trails is serviced by four schools in Pilot Point ISD.